• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Recent content by <BoB>-Sapper[CL]

  1. <BoB>-Sapper[CL]

    Sapper's Music Videos

  2. <BoB>-Sapper[CL]

    Sapper's Music Videos

    Last one for now. :) Despite my best efforts,, I still irritate her from time to time.
  3. <BoB>-Sapper[CL]

    Sapper's Music Videos

  4. <BoB>-Sapper[CL]

    Sapper's Music Videos

  5. <BoB>-Sapper[CL]

    Sapper's Music Videos

    I was rescued a long time ago. (I try to rescue others now)
  6. <BoB>-Sapper[CL]

    Sapper's Music Videos

    They should have left at least one person on the Sulaco.
  7. <BoB>-Sapper[CL]

    I have decided to retire.

    You ok? (Health wise)
  8. <BoB>-Sapper[CL]

    Sapper's Music Videos

    I was there.. All those years ago.. (1991)
  9. <BoB>-Sapper[CL]

    Sapper's Music Videos

    I do not really play, I just play with it.
  10. <BoB>-Sapper[CL]

    Sapper's Music Videos

    San Gregorio Store - My Mandolin teacher
Back
Top