• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Recent content by LuccaWulf

  1. LuccaWulf

    BF1942 2.0 Announcement

    Hello, I already have a fully functioning map editor, 3D positional proximity voice chat, and an all in one development kit tool for developing new BF1942 mods. My map editor is currently open-source and publicly available on GitHub. https://github.com/luccawulf/RefractorForge If you would like...
  2. LuccaWulf

    A New Battlefield Vietnam Mod Idea

    I’m going to be honest, I had no idea that a similar mod called Dice City existed lol. This is a pretty cool mod.
  3. LuccaWulf

    A New Battlefield Vietnam Mod Idea

    Cops vs Robbers The goal of this mod is to recreate Battlefield Hardline in Battlefield Vietnam. I don't plan to recreate Hardline 1:1 in Vietnam, but take the overall theme of Hardline and form it into something similar to Battlefield Vietnam. Why would I choose to develop this mod for...
  4. LuccaWulf

    Battlefield 1942 - Pirates Event Music Video

    Hey guys, LuccaWulf here! As some of you have already seen in discord, I was able to record some footage from the recent BF1942 Pirates event. I put together a short music video of sorts using Pirates of the Caribbean music (obviously) and wanted to share it here as well. Link: View...
  5. LuccaWulf

    Which is yours?

    Battlefield Vietnam, but I’ve played Battlefield 1942 a ton more
  6. LuccaWulf

    Happy Birthday Parry

    Happy Birthday Paranoid! ?
  7. LuccaWulf

    [BF1942] Eve Of Destruction Event

    No problem! Have fun! ;)
  8. LuccaWulf

    [BF1942] Eve Of Destruction Event

    Ohhh that makes a lot of sense. I also have my game in “Program Files x86”. I believe it gets installed there automatically by Windows as x86 refers to applications that are 32bit, which includes BF1942 and BF Vietnam. Thanks for posting this in case someone else forgets to install the hotfix in...
  9. LuccaWulf

    [BF1942] Eve Of Destruction Event

    According to GameTracker the server is “Dead” I can’t check the issue right now since I’m not at home but when I get home later today I will see what’s up. https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/158.69.118.94:14567/
  10. LuccaWulf

    [BF1942] Eve Of Destruction Event

    No problem! Im glad we were able to fix the problem swiftly ? Can’t wait to see you at the event this Saturday! If for some reason you can’t make it though don’t worry because we will have more events in the future at the end of each month.
  11. LuccaWulf

    [BF1942] Eve Of Destruction Event

    From what I know, EoD doesn’t read any data from Secret Weapons of WW2 or Road to Rome so that’s not an issue. However, I did notice you are running Version 2.50 for EoD instead of Version 2.51, which is what I am running and the server. At the beginning of this thread I left a link to download...
  12. LuccaWulf

    [BF1942] Eve Of Destruction Event

    Well I checked the download links and all of them are the correct download links. The server must have version 2.51 since that is what my game is running on. Make sure your game is on version 2.51. You can check it in the “Custom Game” section in the in game menu. If it says 2.50 then that is...
  13. LuccaWulf

    [BF1942] Eve Of Destruction Event

    Do you know what version of EoD you are running? I’m also on Windows 10 by the way and I don’t have any issues.
  14. LuccaWulf

    [BF1942] Eve Of Destruction Event

    I was able to join the server just fine
  15. LuccaWulf

    [BF1942] Eve Of Destruction Event

    Hmm that is interesting because I was able to join the server just fine a few weeks ago when I was testing it out. I was also able to bring a friend and he was able to connect as well. I will try to see if I can connect and see if something is wrong with the server or the client files. Thanks...
Back
Top